Feedback, Insight and Knowledge For Researchers, Marketers, Businesses, and Professionals
What do you want to know? Group Quality is a DIY research tool. Do online research and evaluation and get customer feedback. Will help achieve more, in less time, with smaller budgets. You can conduct online focus groups, conduct remote usability testing, do one-on-one interviews, run web and mobile community discussion boards and conduct online surveys.
– Test the user experience of any website with real-time online website usability testing and identify road blocks, opportunities and ways to improve your online conversions.
– Evaluate, validate and test online and offline advertising campaigns using live (real-time) online focus groups.
– Screen new products, concepts and ideas in one-on-one online interviews with your target audience.
– Quickly measure brand identity, consumer opinion and market trends with online web and mobile surveys.
– Capture consumer opinions, employee feedback, or market insights to support important business decisions with online community discussion boards.
Do you have any tips for using Group Quality? Please add them to this list.
Please vote up or down any tips that are already here. Thank you!
Do you know any Group Quality alternatives? Please add the names of each tool to this list and help others to find them and try them out. Please vote up or down any alternative so we find the most popular ones. Thank you!
We hope you enjoy Group Quality. To search for any other online tool please use our search box at the top of the page.
If you have benefited from what you have learned here we hope you will consider sharing this page with your social media friends by using one of the sharing buttons out on the left. Thank you!
If you have any questions about Group Quality please ask in the comment boxes below either Google+ or click over to Facebook. If you know lots about Group Quality or any other tool featured in The Web Tools Wiki then please let us know in the comments as well. We will connect with you and give you editing rights. We often pay regular editors for their time.