Projectplace is a tool that enables you to manage single or multiple projects in a simple and efficient way. The fresh, clean and streamlined interface lets you quickly get your projects up-and-running and involve anyone, wherever they are. Communicate, plan, collaborate, organize, meet and share. Projectplace helps you work together in a smart way, saving time and reaching your goals faster.
– Keep the goal and project steps on top of mind with the project timeline.
– Create visuals of overlapping activities.
– Use the Action Planning tool for planning day-to-day activities.
– Securely share any type of files and track changes with version management. Send your documents for review and gather all input in one place.
– Easily import plans from MS project.
– Optimize work by keeping track of your teams overall satisfaction levels.
– Get a complete overview of the organisation´s resources.
– Create groups and set access rights to specific functions, tools, folders and documents.
– Find meeting times that suits everyone with help from the automatic meeting request.
– Create new projects with a pre-defined structure and work methods.
– Assign issues to team members and prioritise your work.
– Keep in touch with internal and external stakeholders using e-mails, free text messages and a link to a personalized external Project Site.
– Get an overview of all projects in the organisation with the Project Directory and Project Portfolios.
– Receive automatic reports of activities in the project.
– Stay updated with your project while on the move with our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Do you have any tips for using Projectplace? Please add them to this list.
Please vote up or down any tips that are already here. Thank you!
Do you know any Projectplace alternatives?
Please add the names of each tool to this list and help others to find them and try them out.
Please vote up or down any alternative so we find the most popular ones. Thank you!
Your suggestions for alternatives to @Projectplace #Crowdify #GetItDone
Your suggestions for alternatives to @Projectplace #webtoolswiki
We hope you enjoy Projectplace. To search for any other online tool please use our search box at the top of the page.
If you have benefited from what you have learned here we hope you will consider sharing this page with your social media friends by using one of the sharing buttons out on the left. Thank you!
If you have any questions about Projectplace please ask in the comment boxes below either Google+ or click over to Facebook. If you know lots about Projectplace or any other tool featured in The Web Tools Wiki then please let us know in the comments as well. We will connect with you and give you editing rights. We often pay regular editors for their time.